Create Transformational Online Courses
by Breanne Dyck
If you're ready to build your next highly profitable online course, program or workshop but don't want to settle for less-than-transformational results, you need to read `Beyond Satisfaction.' Tara Gentile, creator of QuietPowerStrategy®
Resources and worksheets to help you with your courses
Your Perfect Participant
Every remarkable online course or program starts by getting inside the head of your Perfect Participant.
See, before you can deliver an amazing learning experience, you need to figure out what your Perfect Participants think they want, and what you (as the expert) know they need.
That’s exactly what you’ll discover when you work through this exclusive workbook.
The Simplest Way to Get Participants Taking Action
If you want your teaching to be effective, you need to have a plan for how you’ll get your customers from just understanding what they’re learning, to actually taking action on it.
But just how do you create that plan? How do you get your customers engaged and taking action on what they’ve learned?
That's what the Understanding to Action guide helps you discover.
Finding Where to Make Course Corrections
When it comes to turning customer insights into actionable data, you need to be able to do some interpretation and analysis work.
To show you how it’s done, we’ve put together a really simple video that takes you behind the scenes of me doing a REAL analysis of actual customer survey data, from the inaugural QPS Summit.
Watch the video, and you’ll see the 4 steps to taking raw info from customers and turning it into actionable insights that you can do something with.
Connect With Case Study Participants
Tara Gentile created a remarkable customer experience in just two days.quietpowerstrategy.com
Marie Poulin found her perfect participants (and changed the course of her business).digitalstrategyschool.com
Natasha Vorompiova got participants taking action in less than 5 minutes.systemsrock.com
Cory Huff solved his retention problems, got more testimonials and increased sales.theabundantartist.com
The Master Class
An inside look at how we evaluated, iteratde and improved upon our flagship course.masterclasscourse.com
- The ROI of Customer Experience (Temkin Group)
- Price Fairness and Automobile Purchases (Journal of Product & Brand Management)
- Perceived Quality of Wine (Stanford)
- Price Tolerance & Premium Pricing (Science – Future of Lithuania) [PDF]
- Price Tolerance & Premium Pricing (University of Michigan) [PDF]
- Customer experience and revenue (HBR)
- The Trouble With Online College (New York Times)
- Universities Re-thinking Their Use of Massive Online Courses (New York Times)
- After Setbacks, Online Courses Are Rethought (New York Times)
- Inactive MOOC Users (University of Pennsylvania)
- Three Types of Students (JOLT)
- Scope Seep (The Consulting Bible, Alan Weiss)
- Marketing Metrics (Bendle, Farris, Pfeifer, Rebstein)
- Student Satisfaction and Persistence (Ruffalo Noel Levitz) [PDF]
- Three Predictors of Satisfaction (Athabasca University)
- Enhancing Interest and Performance (Journal of Educational Psychology)
- Truce with Food (Ali Shapiro)
- Engaging Students (Marcia Dixson, Indiana University) [PDF]
- Why Satisfied Customers Defect (HBR)